Terms and Conditions
- We require 24 hours notice for canceling appointments. We ask this so we may open up your time-slot to another waxing client.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours may result in a charge of 100% of the scheduled appointment.
- No-show appointments will be charged the full amount of the treatment scheduled. Your scheduled appointment is booked specifically for you, our wax expert cannot fill a no-show time slot, so we ask our clients to have consideration for them.
- More than one no-show will result in the termination of client.
- When scheduling your first appointment, we require a credit card number to hold your appointment. We do not charge it. This is for the purpose of our no-show policies.
Appointments MUST be confirmed. Each client receives a confirmation via text 24 hrs prior.
If these go unconfirmed, we will call you for a confirmation morning of. Any appointments not confirmed are subject to cancellation.
- Reminder appointments are sent 24 hrs prior.
- If something beyond The Waxing Boutique's control (weather, wax expert sick day, etc.) requires us to cancel or reschedule your appointment, we will give as much advance notice as soon as possible.
- Please allow us up to 20 minutes from your appointment time to be seen.
- We understand, very rarely, hair might be missed. To get your money's worth, we have a 3-DAY re-visit policy. When scheduling, please inform your wax expert, you're here for a touch-up, and we'll gladly correct it for you.