- We require 24 hours notice for canceling appointments. We ask this so we may open up your time-slot to another waxing client.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours may result in a charge of 100% of the scheduled appointment.
- No-show appointments will be charged the full amount of the treatment scheduled. Your scheduled appointment is booked specifically for you, our wax artist cannot fill a no-show time slot, so we ask our clients to have consideration for them, as we are by appointment only.
- More than one no-show will result in the termination of client.
- When scheduling your first appointment, we require a credit card irregardless of payment method (i.e., vouchers, gift cards, cash, digital coupons) to hold your appointment. We do not charge it upon booking. This is for the purpose of our no-show policies.
- Please schedule all appointments online and present any vouchers, digital coupons, or cash prior to checkout.
Appointments MUST be confirmed. Each client receives a confirmation via text 24 hrs prior.
If these go unconfirmed, we will call you for a confirmation morning of. Any appointments not confirmed are subject to cancellation.
Reminder appointments are sent 24 hrs prior.
- If something beyond the waxing salon's control (weather, wax artist sick day, etc.) requires us to cancel or reschedule your appointment, we will give as much advance notice as soon as possible.
- Please allow us up to 20 minutes from your appointment time to be seen.
- We understand, very rarely, hair might be missed. To get your money's worth, we have a 3-DAY re-visit policy. When scheduling, please inform your wax expert, you're here for a touch-up, and we'll gladly correct it for you.
- There are NO REFUNDS, EXCHANGES OR RETURNS.
- SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT IS AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS